What is a GiFD personal account?
GiFD personal accounts are for anyone who simply wants their things delivered, to their door, safely, reliably and at a great price – all on our Same Day Delivered network.
Traditionally same day courier companies were only open to businesses or those who met the requirements they had. We said that’s rubbish.
- Save your valuable time.
- Get things to your location that may not fit in your car.
- Get things to your location if you don’t even have a car.
Everyone should be able to utilize a delivery service that means you can:
- Get your click and collect items* delivered to your door the same day from all your favourite retailers.
- Purchase your favourite book / game / toy / sports equipment from your choice of shop and have it that night to enjoy and use.
- Order online your self a brand new outfit for the weekend on Thursday and have it ready to wear on the Friday night.
- Send gifts to your friends and loved ones even if you’ve left it to the very last minute.
The convenience and benefits of GiFD are limitless. Let’s put an end to the normalized expectation of having to wait for our online purchase and begin to utilize our network in Melbourne that is truly a Same Day Delivered service.
* Please ensure you review the click and collect terms from the seller so that adequate authority is provided for our driver to collect on your behalf.
Some of the key benefits of opening a GiFD personal account include:
- Free sign up to begin shipping the same day.
- $10 Same Day Delivery (SDD), 2hr Express (EXP) and 4hr Standard (STD) delivery services available.
- Over 400 Melbourne suburbs now available on the network.
- Access to a growing fleet of cars, vans and light trucks for deliveries of all sizes.
- Fixed price delivery options.
- Simple to use booking web platform for mobiles, tablets or computers.
- Proof of delivery options available for all deliveries.
- Fully integrated payment system at point of booking.
- No minimum quantity requirements.
- No ongoing memberships fees.
- No admin or hidden fees.
Got some questions? Check our our FAQs page for all your answers.